Do you feel…
- Anxious or full of worry?
- Unable to concentrate?
- Achy or more sick than usual?
- Sad or generally unhappy?
- Irritable or short tempered?
- Lonely or alone?
Are You Having Trouble…
- Concentrating or remembering things?
- Getting your work done?
- Making good decisions?
- Lost your sex drive?
- Misused alcohol, cigarettes or drugs to “feel better”?
- Been sleeping too much or too little?
- Been eating too much or too little?
- Isolated yourself from friends and family?
- Neglected your responsibilities?
If you think stress might be affecting your life, call 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355) anytime for support and resources.