Staying healthy means keeping on top of your physical and mental well-being:
Relaxation and Breathing
We can’t always control the stress in our lives, but there are some ways to change how we react to it:
Paying attention to the present moment can improve your ability to deal with the stress that comes and goes in all of our lives.
Coping & Wellness related to COVID-19
An infectious illness outbreak such as COVID-19 can be stressful to you, your loved ones and your friends. It is natural to feel overwhelmed, sad, anxious and afraid.
- Staying Connected
- Is It Anxiety, a Panic Attack, or COVID-19?
- Coping With Stress and Social Distancing During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak (ch/sc/sp)
- Grief and Loss During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Managing Grief Over the Death of a Loved One During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Supporting Children Through Grief and Loss During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using Telehealth to Receive Behavioral Health Services During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Coping with Isolation or Quarantine in Hotel Settings
- Coping With Thoughts of Suicide During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Staying Connected with Your Friends, Family and Community
- COVID-19 Guidance from the Office of Mental Heath
- Alcohol Use During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Guidance for People Who Use Drugs
- Responding to an Overdose During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coping with Grief & Loss During COVID-19
- Recovering from COVID-19: A Patient Guide